Another week, another Party. How I wish that was my life!!
This week has been quite good, I am gradually getting better and am signed off work till Tuesday,
which means time to play around on the blog and Pinterest!
So this weeks theme... and
What you do....
- Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
- Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
- This weeks theme is FABRIC.
- Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
- PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
- Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
- Link back to moors-mummy in your post
- Return here and add your blog to the linky.
- Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
- Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
Why have I chosen this theme, well I was searching for inspiration when I saw one of my other pins that I love, and I do like quite bold colours and fabrics. I love Orla Kiely prints. I am quite a retro girl and love 60/70's print, but moors-daddy would have to die before they would be allowed in this house, so they are a little bit of me and Pinterest is somewhere I can look and admire them without moors-daddy tutting and sighing under his breath!
So here is my picture and believe me it was hard to get it down to just one! A beautiful print with lovely colours!
|Picture from Pinterest, original from etsy.com|
So the rest of you join in, add your linky below and grab my button from th sidebar!