I have had a busy holiday, and have worked on other projects more than the blog, and actually am beginning to feel like I have lost my enthusiasm for it a bit. Thanks to the "out crowd" on twitter for keeping me going. What annoys me more, is that during this time I have come up with more writing ideas than ever, but just have no motivation to sit and write them, or should that be no time!
Pinterest has become a bit of a therapy as a result, I can spend hours on it looking at pretty and beautiful things and some that just make me laugh!
So this weeks theme........
What you do....
- Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
- Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
- This weeks theme is FEET.
- Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
- PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
- Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
- Link back to moors-mummy in your post
- Return here and add your blog to the linky.
- Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
- Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
Okay, so a bit of a weird one, and if I am honest not something I like. Feet actually make me cringe quite a bit, but there are, as always, some amazing pictures on Pinterest.
So here is my picture and why I chose this one.......
|Picture from Pinterest. Original Source.|
This is an amazing picture and if you check out the original source you will find an array of other amazing feet pictures using stones. I love the blue one in this picture it really stands out. To be honest, I would love to find pebbles that look like something......