Another week, another Party!
This weekend saw the annual Devon County Show,
I haven't been to it since I was a child and
however much I would love to take the boys,
I can't imagine doing it alone on the Saturday!
I know they would love it,
seeing the animals and the tractors!
This year the Royal Cornwall Show falls in half term,
so I am hoping that moors-daddy will be able to take a night off work and that we can go
as a family on the Friday!
So what is this weeks theme, I hear you ask?
What you do....
- Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
- Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
- This weeks theme is COUNTRY LIFE.
- Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
- PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
- Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.(The rules have changed - pleased make sure you link up!)
- Return here and add your PIN to the linky.
- Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
- Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
This is my picture, and you will see that I have created a new 'Country Living' board too!
|Picture from Pinterest. Original Source|
I just love it.
Now it's your turn,
remember you can just link direct to your board
if you don't want to blog about it!
Find it, Pin it, Share it!